How can mechatronics curricula be reshaped to incorporate important topics, such as optimization, systems engineering, multi-agent systems, network, security, cognitive science, machine learning, big data, pattern recognition, etc., which are usually overlooked in mechatronics education?
Topics typically overlooked in mechatronics curriculum
- 94 Views
- Last Post 04 March 2017
Integration of the aforementioned topics in mechatronics curriculum requires that the discipline broaden its base beyond mechanical and electrical engineering to include computer science. Many real-world applications involving IoT, robotics, machine vision, etc., are going to hasten this reshaping of mechatronics curricula. Exciting times ahead.
This Weeks High Earners
- 1 WEBINAR: Robotics Engineering as an Undergraduate Major
- 2 Lecturer/Assistant Professor in Mechatronics - Universiti Teknologi Brunei
- 3 Assistant Professor - Mechanical Engineering - Western New England University
- 4 MECHATRONICS 2018 - Reinventing Mechatronics
- 5 Mechatronics-oriented mathematics homeworks