- Full-time, Continuing position
- Located at Bendigo Campus
- $63,521 - $86,205 per annum + up to 17% superannuation
About the position
Contribute to teaching particularly at undergraduate level and to develop their scholarly, research and/or professional expertise relevant to the profession or discipline. Work with subject coordinators to develop a high quality learning experience that engages students and develop a scholarly approach to learning and teaching.
Skills and Experience
- A PhD in Electronic/Mechatronic Engineering and have a good applied electronic/mechatronic engineering capability, and experience, working in, or with, industry. Completion of a Postdoctoral Fellowship in an engineering discipline is preferred.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in teaching and the ability to mentor and supervise undergraduate and honours students.
- A good record of research output, relative to opportunity.
- Industry experience or demonstrated effective involvement in collaborative projects with industry.
- Application experience using a variety of electronic/mechanical design tools, including, LabVIEW, Matlab/Simulink and Solidworks is highly desirable.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this role.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For more details and to apply, check the full posting here.