One challenge for those starting a new mechatronics program is planning laboratory space and selecting/procuring the necessary equipment. What are the essential equipment that you purchased for your lab? Scopes, power supplies, function generators, DAQs? What else?
Essential mechatronics laboratory equipment
- 269 Views
- Last Post 22 August 2021
In my opinion, in addition to the equipment and components that you mentioned, the following categories are essential to familiarize the students with the fundamentals of mechatronic systems
- Embedded systems such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Beagle boards, etc.
- Any equipment to familiarize the students with electronic circuits design and analysis.
- Sensors and actuators commonly used in mechatronic systems along with the electronics required for their operation.
Any other suggestions?
It is no doubt that https://bestwritingsclues.com/reviews/bestessays-review/ has the most well-written essays I have ever had the chance to read. I literally always feel goosebumps whenever I finish reading their writers' works. I must say that the people who work for the company and are giving their best for their clients should all be given an increase and be recognized. I wish someday I can also make other people feel the way I felt with these geniuses' works.
The basic nature of mechatronics, a field at the intersections of computer technology, mechanical and electrical engineering, is presented in Speedy Coursework this unique, cutting-edge publication. Readers will discover how to combine mechanisms, electronics, sensors, control techniques, and software to create a useful design.
Its an interesting topic which you have raised, planning a mechatronics learning evnironment with equipment can be quite an undertaking.
Edquip has written up a quite comprehencive and free eBook with seven chapters on the subject of Managing Technical Training Equipment, it covers the folowing:
1. How to setup a Technical Training Program
2. How to assess existing training equipment
3. How to search and find training equipment
4. How to evaluate and selectr training equipment
5. How to acquire and purchase training equipment
6. How to maintain a training center
7. How to use Edquip, to save time and money
This eBook is downloadable for free on this link: Free eBook: Managing Technical Training Equipment
For sure this will be very helpful for anyone looking to setup a training center.
Also, checkout the some larger Mechatronics Training Equipment for industrial automation and advanced manufacturing.
All the best,