The University of Wolverhampton has recently invested in a multimillion-pound redevelopment of Engineering at its Telford Campus and it is into this exciting and innovative environment that it seeks to appoint a Lecturer/ Senior Lecturer in Engineering (Mechatronics) to join the multi-disciplinary team of professionals/academics in the School of Engineering.
The person appointed will:
- Have a good Honours Degree, PhD in relevant discipline or Postgraduate qualification in an engineering field and/or have significant appropriate subject experience in an industrial, commercial field.
- Ideally be a member of a professional body ie Chartered Engineer.
- Be able to contribute in delivering the School’s academic portfolio by teaching in the subject areas of Automotive, Mechatronic and Engineering Management at both undergraduate and postgraduate level.
- Have proven interest in research, with the potential to publish and/or gain research funding.
- The ability and willingness to contribute to curriculum development and course management.
For more details and to apply, click here.