WEBINAR: Creating a Mechatronics-specific Computing 2 Course

• Last Post 12 September 2021
Zuzana Fabusova posted this 16 February 2019

The B.S. Mechatronics Engineering program at Kennesaw State University originally required Computing 1 and 2 courses delivered by the College of Computing. In an effort to make students’ exposure to programming more relevant for the major, a new course controlled by the Mechatronics Engineering Department was developed to replace Computing 2. In this webinar, Dr. Kevin McFall, Interim Department Chair and Associate Professor at the Kennesaw State University will discuss the contents of the new course, Intermediate Programming for Mechatronics, and its connection to other courses in the program.

Join us on Friday, March 1, 2019, at 3 pm EST (US & Canada).

Register here

Dr. McFall holds B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees in Mechanical Engineering from Virginia Polytechnic Institute, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and Georgia Institute of Technology, respectively. He studied and worked abroad for 10 years in the early part of his career in Sweden, Japan, and France before taking a tenure-track position in 2008 at the Lehigh Valley campus of the Pennsylvania State University. In 2012, Dr. McFall joined the B.S. Mechatronics Engineering (BSMTRE) program at Kennesaw State University which had begun accepting students in 2007. He now serves as Interim Department Chair and Associate Professor in the Department of Mechatronics Engineering. His research interests involve applying artificial intelligence and machine learning to autonomous vehicles with his undergraduate research students. He has been instrumental in developing the BSMTRE curriculum and coordinating program assessment for ABET accreditation.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
zadian posted this 08 August 2021

Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this. N95 mask

claramax600 posted this 10 August 2021

Ohh wow it's a piece of great news for all of us, I also did few courses on mechatronics, and recently I enrolled myself in an online course after using a service from Back to School coupons, and such a kind of course help us to learn new and different things, can you tell me how can I register my self?  

Eerake posted this 28 August 2021

We’ve discussed the Intermediate Programming for Mechatronics course, and how it will be replacing Computing 2 in the future. What do you think about this change? Should all professional essay writers engineering programs have a computing requirement that is specific to their major? Leave us your thoughts below.

Ashely Bell posted this 31 August 2021

Your post is informative and interesting. Private Instagram is an amazing tool. Can you like to use it? Then you can read our article on "Without any Instagram Account". You can spy on private accounts without following them. 

Hunter21 posted this 12 September 2021

I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about.. writing a business plan

Close